11 Oct Budtender – Phoenix
This individual will have the unique opportunity to support Arizona’s medical marijuana patients in this exciting industry. We are looking for friendly, dependable team players with a background in retail customer service and sales.
SPECIFICALLY, AS A BUDTENDER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Educating new and returning patients on medical marijuana medicinal properties and selection of proper genetics per the patient’s desired effect or per specific medical ailment.
- Maintaining world class customer service and patient communication.
- Daily compliance with MMJ policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Contributing to team environment and company advancement.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Ability to stand and walk for periods of up to ten to twelve hours.
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a growing, fast-paced atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves.
- Full-time, hourly position plus opportunity for monthly bonuses
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill-set and knowledge
Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the United States.
Hiring, following a conditional offer of employment, is contingent upon passing a complete background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour